Procedures to take the Associate Coach Quiz - $50 Online Quiz
- Coaches should read and study the entire Associate Coach course content. It is important to be familiar with the CIDP policies and procedures as well.
- This page includes a link to download the AC Quiz. The AC Quiz consists of 20 questions related to the content of the Associate Coach course. Although the quiz is located on this page, you will be required to submit your answers for the quiz through the Hang-A-Star system (AC Quiz Registration).
- When you are prepared to take the AC quiz, please log-in to the Hang-A-Star system and register for the AC quiz, just as if you were registering for an event or coaching seminar. The event is identified as the ASSOCIATE COACH QUIZ. You can also register for the Associate Coach Quiz by clicking on the tout below.
- During the registration process, you will be requested to provide your answers for the AC Quiz. Since the quiz is administered in an "open book" format, you may have the AC course content and quiz on hand while submitting your answers online.
- Only the answers that are submitted through the online registration system (via Hang-A-Star) will be processed by USAT. Quizzes that are mailed to USAT or sent electronically via email will NOT be processed or considered for AC certification.
- Once you have submitted your answers, please continue with registration. Upon the completion of registration, your quiz will be evaluated by the USAT National Programs Department. Please allow 4 weeks for processing.
- Coaches will be contacted via email with the results. Coaches who pass the quiz will be certified as a USAT Associate Coach (AC). In the event that coaches do not pass the course on the first attempt, they will be given additional opportunities to take the quiz until they obtain a passing score. The quiz may be different than the initial quiz that was administered.
- Since the Associate Coach Quiz is administered online, there is no travel requirement and coaches do not have to attend a seminar for this course.
Content of the Associate Coach Quiz
Questions please email Stacy Miller-Andrews at email@example.com