US Duet in Fourth Place at World University Games
INDIANAPOLIS – Team USA’s Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Lafayette, Calif.) and Rosilyn
Tegart (Incarnate Word/Kamloops, B.C., Canada) are in fourth place after the duet technical
preliminary Sunday at the World University Games in Kazan, Russia.
and Tegart scored 85.600 points, 2.9 points behind the third-place Italian duet
of Linda Cerruti and Costanza Ferro (88.500). Russia’s Svetlana Kolesnichenko
and Svetlana Romashina are in first place with 97.200 points, and Japan’s Yukiko
Inui and Risako Mitsui are second at 91.600.
duet and team free finals are Monday. The U.S. is currently in third place in
the team event.
(Lindenwood/McKinney, Texas), currently in fourth place after Friday’s solo
tech, competes in the solo free final on Tuesday.
For more on the World University
Games, visit http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Synchronized-Swimming/Events/2013/July/05/2013-World-University-Games.
The 2013 U.S. World
University Games Team includes:
- Madison Crocker (Stanford/Sr./Weston,
- Morgan Fuller (Stanford/Sr./Sunnyvale,
- Leigh Haldeman (Stanford/Jr./Kenmore, Wash.)
- Megan Hansley (Stanford/Jr./New Canaan,
- Mary Killman (Lindenwood/Fr./McKinney,
- Mariya Koroleva (Stanford/Sr./Walnut Creek,
- Michelle Moore (Stanford/Sr./Tonawanda,
- Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Sr./Lafayette,
- Rosilyn Tegart (Incarnate
Word/Sr./Kamloops, B.C., Canada)
- Evelyna Wang (Stanford/Fr./Los Altos,
- Khadija Zanotto (Ohio State/So./Los Gatos, Calif.)