2014 USA Curling Club National Championships
The Two Harbors Curling Club in Two Harbors, Minn., will host the 10 men's and 10 women's teams for the 2014 USA Curling Club National Championships Feb. 15-22.
- Click on your region at left to learn more about playdowns & to register.
- Playdown registration deadline: Thursday, Dec. 26
- Early registration discount date: Monday, Dec. 12
- Fee: $360 per team plus any regional fees, if applicable. An early registration discount will be applied to any entries completed prior to two weeks before the event deadline.
Host committee contact information:
Host hotel will be the Superior Shores Resort
A block of rooms is available Feb. 14-23. Rooms are under the block, “National Club Spiel.” Guests can call (800) 242-1988 to make reservations. If you book online, you will not be able to access the blocked rooms with the discounted rates.
(5) Guest Rooms with single queen bed overlooking parking area @ $59/night
(18) Superior Rooms with two queen beds and fireplace overlooking the lake at $79/night
(16) Superior Jacuzzi Rooms with single king bed, whirlpool and fireplace overlooking the lake at $79/night
(20) 1BR Superior Suites with king bed in the bedroom, queen sleeper in the living room, full kitchen, two fireplaces, whirlpool and deck with grill at $99/night
(5) 1BR Superior Media Room Suites with king bed in the bedroom, queen sleeper in the living room, full kitchen, two fireplaces, whirlpool, six-person theatre and deck with grill at $119/night
(3) 2BR Superior Suites with king bed in the first bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, queen sleeper in the living room, full kitchen, two fireplaces, whirlpool and deck with grill at $149/night
All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, TV/DVD player. All suites have TV/DVD player in the bedroom(s) and the living room. The Burlington Bay Lakehomes are located one half mile from the Two Harbors Curling Club. There are exercise, laundry and vending rooms in each building. Complimentary wireless Internet is available to all guests. There is an indoor pool, sauna and indoor/outdoor hot tub.
- Officials: Paul Badgero, Richard Campbell