Communications Team Intern
The ideal intern candidate would have experience in running a club or sports team, and would use digital and social media tools to market the organization and communicate with members and other stakeholders. The intern role can provide the platform for someone with this experience to work with a team of communications professionals to grow the profile of USA Cycling and our Team USA athletes.
Must receive school credit for this position.
Approximately 20 hours per week.
The role would include the following:
- Editing, archiving, and tagging photos to maximize their ability to increase our social media presence
- Editing, updating and maintaining the USA Cycling web site
- Editing and posting videos relating to cycling content
- Supporting and assisting the team of social media managers with initiatives to grow the media profile of USA Cycling and Team USA athletes
Desired knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with using content management systems to develop web content
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Debbie Hendrix at email@example.com