Current Residence: Alexandria, Va.
Event/Discipline: Slalom Canoe, C-1
School: T.C. WIlliams High School
Club: Bethesda Center of Excellence
- 35th at 2010 Junior World Championships
- 6th at 2010 U.S. National Championships
- Hobbies: photography, music
- How'd you get started? I started out in open boats with my Dad, then I got a Dancer. Then I saw people racing on the Feeder and it looked like something new to try.
- Trivia: I was a professional actor for nine months
- Click HERE to learn more about Liam and his sister, also an elite junior paddler.
Liam started paddling canoes at an early age with his father and older brother. His paddled his first slalom boat, former Olympian Davey Hearn's 1979 World Cup boat, in 2008. Liam is a current member of the 2010 Junior National Slalom team. He is a student at T.C. Williams High school in Alexandria Virginia and will graduate in June 2011. Aside from slalom, Liam enjoys river running and writing for his school's newspaper.