Coaches: Lily Yip, ZhenShi Li, Hailong Shen, LiYing Tang, JiWei Xia, Stefan Feth, Dennis Davis
Style of Play: Two Wing Attacker
Rubber: Both sides inverted
Sponsors: Killerspin, New York Athletic Club,
Club Affiliation: LYTTC, iTableTennis, WCTTA , JWTTC
School: Princeton University
How long have you been playing? 12 Years
How did you get involved in the sport? My mom couldn't find a baby sitter for me when I was seven and took me along to the Palo Alto Table Tennis club.
Your best victory or tournament? Highest Rating to date? My best "victory" was losing to the eventual champion Li Xiaoxia at the 2012 Olympics. Highest world ranking: 73 Highest USATT rating: 2548
What are your Goals in the sport? There are only three sports that the U.S. has never medalled at the Olympics: badminton, handball, and table tennis. My goal is to win a medal for my country. If I can't do it, I want to help others to do it.
Who is your Favorite Player? Why? Ding Ning from China is my favorite player. She always seems happy and enjoys playing the matches.
Describe your game or playing philosophy. I am a two-wing attacker. My philosophy is to always train hard and try your best. I want to enjoy the game and care less about the results.
- 2014 TMS College Table Tennis National Women's Singles and Women's Team
- 2013 US National Championships Women's Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles Champion
- 2013 North American Championship – Women's Singles Champion, Junior Girls' Singles Champion and Junior Girls' Team Champion
- 2013 US Open – Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles, Women's U21-2nd place
- 2012 Female High School Athlete of the Year - by San Jose Sports Authority
- 2012 U.S. National Championship – Women's U22 Champion and Mixed Doubles Champion
- 2012 ITTF Intercontinental Cup - Women's Champion
- 2012 North America Olympic Trial - First Women Qualified
- 2012 North America Cup - Women's Champion
- 2012 ITTF Brazil Open - Women's U21 Champion
- 2012 ITTF USA Junior & Cadet Open - Junior Girls Singles, Doubles and Team Champion
- 2011 U.S. National Championship – Women's Open Singles Champion, Women's U22 Champion and Mixed Doubles Champion
- 2011 North America Cup - Women's Champion
- 2011 Women's World Cup - North America representative
- 2011 ITTF Junior Circuit Finals - Girls Singles 3rd place
- 2011 Pan American Games - Women Singles and Team Bronze medalist
- 2011 JUIC International Jr. & Cadet - Open Champion
- 2011 Canadian Junior Open - Team and doubles Champion
- 2011 Pan Am and US National Team Trial - First Place
- 2010 U.S. National Championship – Women's Open Singles Champion and Women's U22 Champion
- 2010 Nate Wasserman Memorial Scholarship Awards –Junior Girls and Cadet Girls Champion
- 2010 ITTF Global Cadet Challenge - Girls Singles Bronze and Girls Doubles Silver
- 2010 Ecuador Junior and Cadet Open - Cadet Girls Single Gold, Junior Girls Singles Silver and Junior Girls Team Gold
- 2010 Pan Am Trials for Global Cadet Challenge - Girls Champion
- 2010 Inaugural Youth Olympic Games - USA representative
- 2010 US Open - U21 women 2nd place.
- 2010 North America Championship – Cadet Girls Singles and Junior Girls Team Champion
- 2010 China vs. World Team Challenge - Represented Junior Girls World team finished 2nd place.
- 2010 Italian Junior & Cadet Open - Cadet Girls Singles Champion, Cadet Girls Doubles Champion and Cadet Girls Team Finalist
- 2010 US National Team Trials – Women First Place
- 2010 Safir International – Girls Under 16 Champion
- 2010 Pan Am Youth Olympics Trials in El Salvador – Girls Singles First Place