Name: Will Groulx
Sport: Wheelchair Rugby
Current Residence: Portland, Ore.
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2008 Paralympic Games - gold medal
- 2004 Paralympic games - bronze medal
- 2012 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2010 World Championships, gold (All-Tournament 2.0)
- 2010 USQRA Athlete of the Year
- 2009 Nominated for ESPY (Best Male Athelte with a Disability)
- 2008 Canada Cup, gold medal
- 2008 North American Cup, silver medal
- 2006 World Championships, gold medal
- 2006 Canada Cup, gold medal
Facts: Son of William and Jean Groulx... Has three sisters, Su, Su, and Rachel... Married Amy Brady on Sept. 24, 2005... Father of twins Grace and William (11/12/09)... Served in the U.S. Navy from '95-'01... Hobbies include sports, reading and handcycling.
US Wheelchair Rugby